In view of the current situation in the city, Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) announced today the cancellation of this year’s Business of Design Week (BODW) Summit (2-7 December 2019).
We would like to sincerely apologise to our attendees, speakers, sponsors, partners and supporters for the inconvenience caused. At the same time, we would like to thank everyone for their effort and support.
For participants who have bought a ticket for BODW, our team will contact you shortly about refund arrangements. We appreciate your continued support, and look forward to welcoming you to our next BODW.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call (852) 31518900.
The Covid-19 period has seen business leaders’ need to accelerate their thinking around progressive change. Change in strategies, processes, workplaces and more, including an enhanced focus on sustainability, health and brand trust. To ideate and deliver the required change, design as a sector and design thinking as a process have arguably never been more essential.
Through this workshop (presentation, case studies, interactive activities and discussions), participants will learn how to address changing consumer behaviours and needs in this challenging time and how design can drive response to these changes.
In this workshop, participants will learn about
• What attributes might consumers look for post-COVID?
• What are the implications for brands?
• What are the right strategies?
• How design can drive change; and
• Where to start?
Target Audience: Relevant to all, but particularly for decision-makers and managers of brands across industries.
• Length: 30 mins technical set up + 2.5 hours workshop
• Format: Remote workshop through video conferencing and digital workplace app
• Group size: 24 participants
• Language: The workshop will be conducted in English
• Registration: Limited quota available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each enrolment admits one participant with one device only.
Brand Leadership Partner
HKG 香港 10:00 (GMT+8) / LDN 倫敦 03:00 / NYC 紐約 22:00 (AUG 27)
HKG 香港 10:15 (GMT+8) / LDN 倫敦 03:15 / NYC 紐約 22:15 (AUG 25)VIEW DETAILS