This Forum will be of particular relevance to audience with a background or interest in mobility, big data analytics, automotive design and engineering, urban design, landscape architecture, mapping, transportation engineering, logistics, smart cities, traffic and public transport planning and management, IT and networking, geography, anthropology, sociology and more. It will explore:
- How emerging technologies are redefining urban mobility
- The role of data in shaping cities of the future
- The shift from vehicle design to creating mobility experiences
- The social impact of intelligent mobility
- Opportunities for revitalizing our communities and cities
- Emergence of new business models, services and products around future mobility
- Future scenarios around driverless cities?